Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the Construction Leadership Council has been providing guidance on how to safely return to the work site.
With the latest easing of restrictions they have again reviewed and amended the Site Operating Procedures that many construction firms have been using to form their own procedures on site.
Version 5 of the Site Operating Procedures has minimal changes but includes;
- Removal of the requirement for face to face contact to be kept to 15 minutes or less
- The section on PPE now links to the latest Government guidance on face coverings
- References to one-way systems and the reconfiguration of seating and tables and an update on portable toilets
- The requirement to share risk assessments with the workforce
- Clarification on when to travel to work.
- Updated links and wording on social distancing.
You can access the revised Site Operating Procedures here.
Here at HCS we will endeavour to continue to keep you up to date on developments within the industry as more information becomes available.
We continue to work and support our clients throughout these testing times. If you need any help or advice then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
T: 01538 711777