Hewitt&Carr Services offers project management, town planning and CDM Health & Safety to the architectural industry. It is a professional service business supporting customers, architectural practices and contractors alike.
When it comes to any building project there are many different aspects that need to be managed effectively to ensure that the project is delivered, with the main objective of being delivered on time and within budget. Our Project Managers can help provide an end to end service through stages 0 to 7 of the RIBA Plan of Work by providing a flexible working approach allowing us to react quickly to changes or issues that may arise throughout the project duration.
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Closure
- Budget Planning & Management
- Contractor Tendering
- Stakeholder Management
We can offer our Project Management services across a wide range of sectors from the smallest house extension to the largest office accommodation.
We offer timely, professional and considered advice and assistance in respect of the following areas of town planning for both private and public sector clients.
- Site Appraisals
- Pre-Application Submissions
- Planning Applications including Planning Statements
- Planning Appeals
- Permitted Development Prior Approval Submissions
- Lawful Development Certificates
- Enforcement Notices
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Design & Access Statements
- Pre-Application Consultation Events
- Completion of Community Infrastructure Levy Forms
We provide advice and deliver planning permissions for a wide range of schemes including residential, commercial, business, leisure and retail projects.
CDM Health & Safety
The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) were introduced to help reduce the risk of accidents and incidents on construction sites and to ensure that your building is safe to use and maintain once built.
Our CDM Consultant and Principal Designers operate in a design team environment and so understand the complications that a construction project can bring.
- Pre Construction Phase Principal Designer
- Construction Phase Principal Designer
- Designers Risk Assessments (tailored to your business)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Construction Phase Plans
- Site Safety Audits
- Site Specific Risk Assessments
Working closely with Clients, Designers and Contractors from the earliest point of a project ensures that health and safety is considered throughout, everything from thinking about the safest way to install steel beams to thinking about how high-level windows will be cleaned safely in the future.